Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blog Day One

To be honest I've always thought about having a blog.

Why haven't I before?

I haven't made a blog before because I have a hard time thinking about what to write in my own journal let alone a blog! Besides my journal isn't read by most people anyway and if it was I'm sure people would fall asleep.

How to make a Blog sound interesting with a splash of humor to keep the reader well informed and entertained: make it up.

 In my case that is exactly why I have created a blog this time: because I've made some things up and they turned out to be beautiful or tasty! Here's what I made for my own wedding:





eh? eh? Pretty cool huh? Did it add a little more stress to already having to plan a wedding? Possibly, but at least I felt like I was really apart of my wedding reception, not just the main event- with my cute husband of course.

Speaking of cute husbands Dax is the best little booger a girl could pick! Get it? Okay moving on...

When I first met Dax all I knew was that I needed to talk to him and boy did we talk! You couldn't get us to STOP talking! I was working for wal-mart at the time and sometimes I'd be working on only 5 or so hours of sleep because we'd be talking to the wee hours of the morning. He's my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without him. Maybe for another post I'll write out the whole story of our first year of being married but for now so long, farewell and a very good day to you!

-M.e.g

No comments:

Post a Comment